スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Superbird

「superbird cambridge」の画像検索結果This week, I read "Superbirds". This is a SF story. Superbirds is the name of a spaceship. One day, the spaceship, Superbirds, crashed on the planet and everyone on the spaceship died. However only one person could stay alive and she tried to make a new spaceship. Finally, she could do that and she went back to her planet, but the real trouble happened there...
 This book is like interview style and sometimes it's confusing to read, but if you could understand the content, you must be able to enjoy reading this book! The vocabularies of this book are not so difficult. If you want to know the ending of this story, you should read!


コメント

  1. I like SF. I'm sorry for man or woman who could survive. I want to know this ending.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr.Bean~The Palace of Bean~

Today, I read a book of Mr.Bean. Do you know him? The movies of Mr.Bean is very popular. In this book, Mr.Bean did many funny things as usual. For example, he tried to change the majesty by himself, but there were some problems... After you read this book, I'm sure you will be happy!

This weekend

This weekend was not so special for me. I went shopping alone and stayed at home. I didn't hung out with friends and didn't study, just talked with my family and played with my dog. But I thought such a weekend was not so bad :) I could relax and sleep a lot. In next weekend, I'm gonna have a lot of fun!

Little Red Riding Hood

Today I read Little Red Riding Hood. This story is also popular in Japan,so I think most of you know about the story. The main characters are a little girl, a little girl's grandmother and a wolf. One day the little girl walks in the woods to meet her grandmother. However, there are some rules of the woods. The rule includes that "Don't talk to wolves" and she kept the rule at first,but somethings happened and finally she broke the rule... Then the wolf comes in her grandmother's house!! After that, what do you think happened in the house? If you want to know the next part of the story, you should try to read!