スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

BR 2-02: Fancy Nancy and the Mean Girl

Oh no! We're on the same team!
Grace can be unkind sometimes. (p. 9)

This is a story of a fancy girl, Nancy and a mean girl, Grace. One day, Nancy is hoping that it will be rainy tomorrow. Why? Because tomorrow is the Field Day! Nancy doesn't like to run, but she is a relay runner. She doesn't want to run because her team lost because of her last year. This year, the mean girl, Grace said to Nancy, “Our team never win because you are in our team.” After Nancy heard this, she started to think about how to be absent from the Field Day. But Grace suddenly turned to be kind to Nancy...




Jane O'connor. (2011). Fancy Nancy and the Mean Girl. Britain: HarperCollinsPublishers

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr.Bean~The Palace of Bean~

Today, I read a book of Mr.Bean. Do you know him? The movies of Mr.Bean is very popular. In this book, Mr.Bean did many funny things as usual. For example, he tried to change the majesty by himself, but there were some problems... After you read this book, I'm sure you will be happy!

This weekend

This weekend was not so special for me. I went shopping alone and stayed at home. I didn't hung out with friends and didn't study, just talked with my family and played with my dog. But I thought such a weekend was not so bad :) I could relax and sleep a lot. In next weekend, I'm gonna have a lot of fun!

Little Red Riding Hood

Today I read Little Red Riding Hood. This story is also popular in Japan,so I think most of you know about the story. The main characters are a little girl, a little girl's grandmother and a wolf. One day the little girl walks in the woods to meet her grandmother. However, there are some rules of the woods. The rule includes that "Don't talk to wolves" and she kept the rule at first,but somethings happened and finally she broke the rule... Then the wolf comes in her grandmother's house!! After that, what do you think happened in the house? If you want to know the next part of the story, you should try to read!